Following the landmark decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord Chancellor [2017] UKSC 51, in which the Supreme Court declared that employment tribunal fees were unlawful, the government has rolled out a refund scheme.

Eligible parties can apply online or by post. The correct forms for those applying by post is Form 1-C for claimants and Form 2-R for respondents. If you require any assistance please contact our Employment Department.


Ali Granville

21st November 2017