Michelle Goodrum recently attended a residential conveyancing roundtable at the Law Society to discuss issues such as market conditions, different models of conveyancing, the role of technology in conveyancing and institutions shaping the conveyancing process. The roundtable is featured in the Law Society Gazette:- Click Here for the article.
- Employment Tribunal Refund Scheme Update November 21, 2017
- New Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims November 10, 2017
- Private Client Team present at Wills & Inheritance Tax Planning Conference November 9, 2017
- NEW FACES AT MWW LLP October 9, 2017
- BREATHING ROOM August 15, 2016