The legal profession is changing. Alternative business structures are joining traditional solicitors’ practices in the legal market. In these changing times we believe that our commitment to a traditional, partner-led, high-quality law firm provides our clients with the service they expect to receive. We combine that approach with the use of technology and communications to provide a flexible service to suit our clients.
The current partnership of Monro Wright & Wasbrough LLP can trace its roots back over 200 years of legal practice in and around the Inns of Court. This rich experience helps us understand our clients’ aspirations and how we can help them to be realised.
Today it may be easier for a very large retail-sector corporation to join the legal market, but maintaining centuries’ long traditions of client loyalty, service and discretion is a different matter.
We can advise on one-off transactions but most of our business and private clients have a continuing relationship built up over many years and we advise and represent them very much on an “in-house” basis, dealing with administrative matters as well as purely legal issues; our services include:-
- Business Law – mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, contracts and company formations
- Limited Liability Partnerships and old-style partnerships – formations, conversions, administration and disputes
- Charities – formations and administration
- Dispute Resolution – advice, negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Education – school admission appeals and school exclusions
- Employment – contracts and compromise agreements, staff handbooks disputes and mediation
- Family Law – divorce, separation, finance, pre-marital agreements and children
- Private Client – Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
- Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection
- Property Law – commercial and residential transactions, security for loans, development projects, landlord and tenant matters and leasehold enfranchisement