Our Head of Property, Thom Wilkinson, is a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing and Land Law Committee, and his article, ‘Breathing Room’, which deals with the extended opening hours of the CHAPS payment system, was included in the June edition of Property in Practice magazine. The magazine is only available to members of the Property Section, but Thom’s article can be read here.
- Employment Tribunal Refund Scheme Update November 21, 2017
- New Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims November 10, 2017
- Private Client Team present at Wills & Inheritance Tax Planning Conference November 9, 2017
- NEW FACES AT MWW LLP October 9, 2017
- BREATHING ROOM August 15, 2016